hahaha. how could clarice ever go missing?! (: A3 had the interclass run today and it was great! cheering for A3 was fun and i felt as though i was running along with them. my heart was thumping like mad too! but it was really nice and i think A3 did reallyyy well. (:
had tuition in the evening and i love mrs khan's lessons. never fails to amaze me. and i've learnt a lot of things from her and shes like the bestest teacher i've ever had.
AND I FINALLY FOUND THE SONG WHICH I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR. THE ONE WHICH I WAS HUMMING? ITS OTHERSIDE BY RED HOT CHILLI PEPPERS. HAHAHA. can i tell you that i was damn happy! diana told me that it sounded like red hot chilli peppers song sooo i just tried my luck and MY HEART NEARLY POPPED OUT WHEN I HEARD THE SONG! ohhhhhh you could have imagined how the adrenaline shot up to my brain. hurhur. and im quite awake now. :/
im gonna do my PI like nowww. and i hope it will be accepted and not rejected. i dont like rejections in any form. LOL. friday tmrrr! lin junjie is coming and i cant get to see him! THANKS AH. haha.
roy : dont feel upset anymoreee dude. Jesus and clarice are always here for you! (: SMILEE.
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment