Saturday, July 14, 2007

happy 15th birthday trish! hope you liked your present and had a fun day yesterday. and PLEASE dont get me that thing for my birthday. pleaseeeeee X infinity..

after sch yesterday, had lunch at pizza hut with nicky, dawn, ping and audrey. finally had a good meal cause the last time we went there, i ordered the wrong kind of food. hur... after lunch, met up with cousin to studyyyy. and it was rather productive. heh. then we walked around tm to get trish her birthday present and we finally decided on a pair of billabong slippers. though its a little oversized, i still think it looks nice! then met up with trish, bj and jj for dinner at ljs.........and decided to walk home all the way from tm! the walk home was funnnn, especially when you walk with a group of funny cousins. :D




and thats trish's present from bj and jj...thought it was really cute. heh. so okay! the weekends are here. enjoy your weekend people! before sch starts on monday! byeeeeeeeee.

Now that it's all said and done,
I can't believe you were the one
To build me up and tear me down,
Like an old abandoned house.
.
.
.
.
I guess it's really over.
I'm finally getting better.
And now I'm picking up the pieces.
From spending all of these years
Putting my heart back together.
'Cause the day I thought I'd never get through,
I got over you.

(thanks dawnieeee for sending me this song, one of the best!)

No comments: