Tuesday, April 08, 2008

guardian angels.

have a very blessed week ahead people! (:

randomrandomrandomrandom.

--------------------------------------

One day, the Dad said to the child, 'Go for it and take that which you've always wanted sweetheart.'. The child reached forward and just as the child was going to grab hold of what she wanted, she started feeling scared. Why? Why was she feeling frightened when what she wanted was so close to her. 'If only i could just move my hand a little closer and grab it...' she thought to herself. What exactly was stopping her from making that move? She did not know. Perhaps she felt that all these was too good to be true. Perhaps she didn't believe that it was meant for her. Perhaps she... She pulled back her hand and began to shiver as she was being swallowed up in her own thoughts.

What she didn't realized was, while all these were happening, her Dad was just beside her, watching her every movement and knowing her every thought. Yet, she was too caught up in her own thoughts to notice it.

'Why does it hurts Dad? Why? All along I've been searching for it and when I found what I've been trusting you for, I didn't have the courage to believe You would see me through. I'm such a coward Dad...' The girl started crying like a three year old kid, feeling stupid for giving up in so many occasions.

HE hugged her and felt her every pain. There was no need for words. Just His presence alone suffice.

If only you would believe that it was all paid for by Me and it's all rightfully yours...
---------------------------------

Even as she wrote this down, tears were rolling down her cheeks.

No comments: