I always knew that jp starbucks was opened just for me. :)
Aloha people! It's really been ages since I last updated here. Apologies. Been pretty lazy to update recently. Anyhow, happy blessed year 2009!
Psych is really fun! Although there are like millions of unfamiliar terms to remember, like frontal lobe, medulla, and so on. It's still fun nonetheless! I really like the lecturer who happens to be my tutorial teacher. =) Soci presentation tmr! I really hope everything turns out well. That article is one kind of a ding dong bell reading. Oh wells, nevermind. Let's just get it over and done with.
Happy birthday to the Jan babies in my life! Sammie, Xinhuan (my vice pres) and in approximately half an hours time, LATIFAH (mywhateveryouknowiloveyou)
I think I am starting to get a little high over Jap stuff, like jap food, jap snacks yada yada. Probably post-Japanese Game show eh? heh heh. Oh, all the best to JC cluster for the next preservice! I am definitely looking forward to that. ;)
Because I've always believed in it, and I still believe in it,
and I want to continue believing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment