Wednesday, June 18, 2008

nightmares.

This is supposed to be a happy post.

But I changed my mind.

Right now, I feel like I'm living in a nightmare. I want to wake up and get everything over and done with. It's been three months and it's leeching on to me.

Why won't you understand me? Why is it so hard to talk to you? I know all the right answers and I know what I should do. But I don't need you to tell them to me right now. I just need someone real to hug me and let me cry. I don't want to imagine. I don't want to think. Don't tell me all the right answers and what I should do, because I know.

It's silly, I know. But I found my comfort in a piece of paper which has really ugly handwriting. But it is there, I find myself to be normal.

No comments: