Yup, am loving my short hair! ha ha. Was kinda worried that I might not like it at first, but going for a change is always good! I LOVE and HEART the people above! (PLUS MY FAVOURITE NICKYYY whose not in the picture, someone's in PARIS at that time eh. YOU'RE BEING MISSED POKKK!) I want to insert my whole cg group picture plus all the church friends picture but sorry, don't have one full picture of all of us in it. :D
ANYWAYS, I thought it through. I actually drew out a mind map of what I'm actually bothered about and at first I was still quite disturbed and worried. But after the talk with sis, I'm good. It's just one small problem but I choose to magnify it a thousand times which is totally unnecessary. I have my family who loves me and wants me to be happy, friends who loves me and wants me to be happy and most importantly, I have GOD who will never condemn me no matter what happens and LOVES me and wants me to be HAPPY above all else. So I really shouldn't be so upset. It's not the end of the world or anything. I'm going to start expecting again from today onwards. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment