It's been a while, hasn't it?
I'm really glad for this journey. Period of molding and sharpening. It's indeed like a miracle. =)
I just really wanna thank you guys (everyone of you) who are there to share my pain with me through this toughest period of my life, who believe with me for the best and never gave up on me. And now, you guys share my joy. It's not only my joy because in my opinion, this joy is shared among all of us. Indeed.
Above all else, thank You abba for everything. thank You daddy for being there even at times where I just gave up. You never did. Not a single moment. And no words could express how I felt throughout this whole journey. You were my only constant companion. And You are the same yesterday, today and forever will be. Thank You so much.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment