Wednesday, March 05, 2008

You laid aside Your majesty
Gave up everything for me
Suffered at the hands of those You had created
You took all my guilt and shame
When You died and rose again
Now today You reign
In heaven and earth exalted

I really want to worship You my Lord
You have won my heart
And I am Yours for ever and ever
I will love You
You are the only one who died for me
Gave Your life to set me free
So I lift my voice to You in adoration

one of my favourite songs of all time. the lyrics just pop into my mind when i woke up and i went to listen to it while lying in my bed, cosily tugged in. and i just savour every word in the lyrics slowly, letting it speak to me and it really convey what i want to tell abba. its funny how some old songs just cannot be compared to the new ones. its like these songs have been through with you the happiest and darkest moments of your life and they understand. the good thing is, you dont have to say anything. just listen and let it speak to your heart.

'if he's really the one, five to ten years down the road, he'll still be the one. nothing will change if it's planned by Me, just like how the call in your life is irrevocable.'

irrevocable -
not to be revoked or recalled; unable to be repealed or annulled; unalterable.

coolz. ^_^

No comments: